Don't know why, while wanna make a title for this one, the only thing comes up in my mind is Doraemon's Miracle Door ha ha ha while it should be better to similar it with other things.

Last Saturday, finally, the day I've been waiting for has come, watching Harry Potter and the deathly hallow part 1 with my friends, soooo excited.

But then, it got ruined because of some little unexpected thing that I truly hate the most. Being interrupted while I was watching a movie, and it is by no other than my everyday enemies.

well, enough is enough, they have making me dizzy from 8 to 5, Monday to Friday, not in Saturday and Sunday :(

well, maybe it is me that should be blame, it is not them, because it is my behavior, and I can not change it just because of them. I should be blame, because maybe for other people it is a bad habit, not a good one.

But.... for me..... novel, movie and music is just like the other world behind the 'Miracle Door'. The daily life we live in is quite stressing, don't you think? soooo, all of us need an escape. My escape is when I read a novel, I feel like I open that door and go into that book, and become the leading character. When I hear a music and sing it, I feel like I open that door and go into that music rhythm and become the leading singer. When I watch a movie, I feel like I open that door and go into a different world and be a part of that movie.

You can call me silly, but that is the way I am, and I like it.

It is just like in star trek movie, when the crew is feel so up tide, they come to a room where they can imagine anything and do anything. Did you watch star trek?

Well, all I know now, my pleasure to watch that movie, and the satisfaction I get on that last Saturday is not 100% complete, and it gets me angry, really angry.

hmph... someone's habit is really so hard to be tolerate sometimes. Right?

good night all, and sweet dreams

24 11 10