I have a friend, she had boyfriend and had been working the relationship quite long, until it is time for them to take one step forward for the relationship. Make it legal, hmph it is sound so easy, so happy, so wonderful and can not wait to get there.

Now, they were married and they already have cute baby.

But, the road in front of them start to have some rocks blocking their way.

Some principle difference starting to become complicated thing to get settled with between them.

They started to shout out loud, speaking what is in their mind, they get quite a great fight, and at the end, when the situation become out of hand, there... the word come out as a weapon for each other "let's get divorce!!"

Who ho ho ho, wait a minute, their marriage life just about 1,5 years and the "D" word is so easily already spoken?

Hearing the problem they are dealing with, if I was the one who experience it, I might say the "D" word sooner.

Why? because I hate to debate on principle that I know very well that will never change, because any human can not be change in just one second, never, unless that someone realize it and willing to change it without any pressure.

Marriage is really really not the end of the relationship between a couple, but it is a beginning for the relationship to get stronger and stronger, and to make it happen, they will have to face huge of problems in their life.

if they are not strong enough, the relationship can end. Sadly, isn't it?

I hope and really hope, when it is my time, I have the courage to hold on to the relationship instead of letting it go.

I hope my partner can match me somehow, someway, to make it happen :)

Well, just another lesson to take from other people life.

13 04 11

Have a bless night!