Just finished read The Nymph King, a novel from great author, Gena Showalter.

When reading this, another parallel life is open again for me, he he

A great idea I think, considering that in a real life, the percentage between man and woman alive is un balance, the women are too much now. so..... where should we search another man beside the human? here they are: the nymph, vampire, sorcerer, Greek's God.

I guess all the authors who make novels with all the above genre do think about it, the unbalance thing.

and the women agree with it, you can see all women around the world dream can be pick as Edward Cullen's bride, and wishing Bella to step aside ha ha ha

well, for me, thank you, I am not a fan of vampire, but a nymph, hmph, they were describe just like human, just have the ability beyond human. I think I can consider nymph ;P

Fascinating isn't it? how a mind can create such a wonderful possibilities, that who knows can be real, some day, one day.

Have a productive week, just like Vin said, and make lots of novel that can impress me, and I'll read it.

28 02 11

lynn