Have you watched 'inception', with Leonardo Di Caprio as the leading actor?

Wheeew..... really a very very insane movie, I wonder why everyone else said it is a great movie?

This is the first time for me to take a few minutes to regain my normal brain after watching a movie.

If Heath Ledger is the leading actor for this movie and after that, he commit suicide, I will believe that he is a true actor that goes so deeply into the role and can not go out from it.

Hmmm... makes me wonder, whether all of the actors and actress takes part of this movie are a little bit insane now or not? ha ha ha

Maybe the idea is fresh, making a movie about a dream, that can be control and can be multiply into lots of levels.

Oh... one more thing that I hate the most, is when the end of a movie is not obvious or unclear, and this movie is one of it. I don't know if my conclusion for the ending is right, well, I think he became a limbo, because I think Dom has not finished his last job, take Fischer out from Mal's world.

At the end, we only see Dom finally can fulfill what he wanted from the beginning, seeing his children again, while the spin top he uses for testing whether he is still in dreams or already in reality keep turning, we did not see it stop or not.

if it stop, then it is a happy ending, and my conclusion is wrong, but if it is not, then, I am right.

Christopher Nolan, you really take your brain out for this movie, hopefully, it is worth it.

Peace...

8 12 10

X'mas is coming, have a blast holiday to all of you :)